We will be doing a “lunch on your own” format for the WV Urban Ag Conference & Community Expo, with some onsite options, as well as a variety of restaurants located near the WVSU campus.
NOTE: On Friday, there will be an optional Lunch and Learn event with the WV Department of Agriculture during the lunchtime hour. Participants interested in attending may wish to purchase food from one of the onsite vendors, such as the WVSU Dining Hall or the Student Union restaurants.
Dining Options Include:
- WVSU Dining Hall – Student Union (Lunch Friday, Brunch Saturday)
- Chop’d N’ Wrap’d – Student Union (Friday Only)
- BRB: Be Right Burger – Student Union (Friday Only)
- Austin Grill Food Truck – Student Plaza (Friday Only)
- Cafe Appalachia – Student Union (Saturday Only)
- Ridge View BBQ – 5010-1 Fairlawn Ave., Institute (Friday Only)
- Tudor’s Biscuit World – 1313 Fairlawn Ave, Dunbar
- Gino’s Pizza & Spaghetti House – 1305 Fairlawn Ave, Dunbar
- Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant – 1003 Dunbar Ave, Dunbar
- Rocas Mexican Grill – 30 Nitro Market Pl, Charleston, WV 25313
- Additional Dunbar/Cross Lanes Food Options: Subway, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Captain D’s, China Star, Graziano’s Pizza Express, Burger King, Arby’s, Bojangles, Sheetz, Rice Bowl, TGI Friday’s, Cracker Barrel, Buffalo Wild Wings